I Have A Dream for My Four Children


For Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, we watched the I Have a Dream speech on YouTube and wrote our own speeches.

I would like to share my dreams for my children...

I Have A Dream

I have a dream that my four children will grow up to love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I have a dream that because of this love, they will love others and treat them as their brothers and sisters in Christ.

I have a dream that my four children will yearn for truth and righteousness, that they may be filled with knowledge and hunger for more. I hope that their knowledge will bring them success as they journey through life, that they may have the things they need for themselves and their families.

I have a dream that they will understand that truth is eternal, and that the Holy Spirit can and will guide their learning and deepen their understanding, that it may be a great blessing to them in this life, as well as in the life to come.

I have a dream that my four children will have fulfilling personal relationships, especially with their family members, and of course, with the Lord, for all of these relationships can last forever.

I have a dream that they will find happiness here on Earth and eternal joy in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Well said & so true, I couldn't agree more... with all of it! And what a great activity, to have your kids write their own speeches. Love it.

    ReplyDelete