Count Down to Love by Julie N. Ford

Count Down to LoveBook Review: Count Down to Love by Julie N. Ford

Kelly Grace Pickens, an aspiring country singer, has just been abandoned at the alter. With no way to pay for her A-list wedding, she finds herself, not just alone, but homeless and broke.

When her best friend, a producer of a show like The Bachelor, asks her to be on the show, Kelly has nothing to lose.

Still pining after her groom who is missing-in-action, Kelly isn't looking for love. She just needs cash and an escape from the prying eyes of her mother.

While finding herself again, she just might find love, too.

This quick, easy read was just what I needed after reading some heavy books. It's light and fun. The characters are well-rounded, and the story is fresh and engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next time you're in the mood for a chick-flick, pick up this fun, clean romance. It's sure to please.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great review! I'm glad you enjoyed the book :)
    Julie N Ford

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! I was so excited to find it awhile back and have a great place to come for book ideas that I don't have to worry I'll get part way through and realize it's not appropriate.

    ReplyDelete