You've probably seen these little burp cloth cupcakes around. I mean, cupcakes are all the rage these days. When I went to make one, though, I couldn't find a tutorial, so I made one up. (I know this is really un-Christmas-ish. Sorry.)
1. Fold your burp cloth in half longways.
2. Place a coordinating piece of ribbon face-down on the top edge, and fold diaper in half again.
3. Roll the pieces together. Once in a roll, use your finger to press from the bottom and form a higher middle section.
4. Secure with another piece of ribbon and a safety pin.
5. Place in cupcake cup or tin to complete the look.
A lady in my ward (congregation) makes the burp cloths for all the new babies born...and believe me, there are quite a few, because we Mormons, we believe in babies. Really. It's in our proclamation.
I make the cloth diapers/burp cloths into little cupcakes and arrange meals for the family when the baby is born. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve. It's about the best job in the church.