Cybils Awards

I know. I know. I've been the biggest blogging slacker ever. Every time I almost quit blogging, something happens to keep me at it. This time, multiple happenings happened...

1. My sis-in-law said they talked about my blog being a good resource at church. (Hello Texas!!!)
2. I received several emails thanking me for my blog.
3. I made more money on Amazon than ever before to support my book buying habits. (Major thanks to the teacher who bought her class sets through my links!!!)
4. I got onto the CYBILS fiction picture book judging panel.
5. Publishers keep taunting me with their latest titles.

Anyway, enough rambling, I'm recommitted to regularity in my blogging habits.

Reason # 4 brings me to something of epic, extreme, monumental importance...THE CYBILS ARE HERE. I know. Most of you are probably like what the heck are the CYBILS? Well, it's a rough acronym for Children's and Young Adult Bloggers' Literary Awards. The judges (including yours truly) strive to find books that are both appealing to children and their parents. You know...ones that could be bestsellers but still rank high in literary merit.

And we need your help. We need YOU to go nominate your favorite books published this year. Go Represent the Deliciously Clean Reads. Nominations are now through the fifteenth.

If you'd like to check out past winners (knowing that not all winners are clean reads), look in the right column here.

Why are you still here? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment