Stand for the Family by Sharon Slater

Stand for the Family 

Remember how I was just saying that this book has impacted my life and is a must-read for all parents? Well, if you're in Utah, here's your chance to go grab a copy and chat it up with the author.

Stand for the Family Book Signing
at BYU Wednesday!
Sharon Slater will be in Provo, Utah on Wednesday, August 18th for a book signing at the BYU bookstore from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.  Those attending BYU education week can drop by the BYU Bookstore during  that time to meet Sharon and get a signed copy of Stand for the Family: A Call to Responsible Citizens Everywhere.
Please pass this on to others!

See you there! -Emily


PS. To order the book directly from Family Watch International or to find out more about it and read the press release, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Have you read Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt? I have no idea if it's clean or not, just noticed that a friend mentioned it was one of her favorite books. I want to make sure it's clean before reserving it at the library. Since everyone's ideas of clean seem to vary and I trust yours implicitly, I thought I'd ask you rather than ask her if her favorite book happen to have any language, violence, or sexual content.

    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete