Book Review: My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison



My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Book Review by Cindy Bohn of Digging up Bohns


This starts off as a pretty standard case for a little magical help here. Jane is pretty and smart, but can't make handsome Hunter notice her. But she gets a makeover and poof! instant happy ending. Except that Hunter is her little sister's boyfriend. Oops.

Now pretty, popular, oblivious little Savannah is the one in need of some help. But instead of a Fairy Godmother, she gets a Fair one, and this one can't even be bothered to listen long enough to figure out what three wishes Savannah wants. Looks like she'll have to get through Cinderella and Snow White on her own before she can find her Prince Charming.

This was a fun and breezy read that had a very satisfying ending, as well as a reminder that Middle Age life was nothing like it is in those Disney movies.

* I reviewed this book, too. You can see my review here. -Emily *

1 comment:

  1. I love Janette! I haven't read this yet and reading your post reminded me that I meant to pick up the book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete