How to Make Hair Flowers: Tutorial Part 2

I love that it is in style for women to look feminine. I mean, I like jeans as much as the next person, but isn't it great to be able to wear lace, flowers, and heels, too?

This is my cute sister, who you've seen before, sporting one of the flowers she made. All the girlies had a craft day over Christmas and we made hair-thingies galore.

For the most part, you can probably figure out how we made them just by looking at them. We liked burning the edges of the satin with a candle flame. This purple one has burnt edges, as well as the bottom of the black clippie.

It was a no-sew project, by the way. They're all hot glued together.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Em!! Super CUTE hair flowers! I just might have to makes some. I love them.
    I do have a different blog... it's completely private from everyone-- it's like my journal, but with pictures. I steered myself away from blogging (checking other's blogs, etc), because I was getting too distracted with it. I'm having lots more fun with my kiddies not being so distracted... I don't know how you do it all! Anyway, I love this blog... I just might have to check it more often!!
    Love you!!! Miss you!!
    PS... We love books, too... Do you buy yours on discount?? :)
    Love, Summer

    ReplyDelete