For the PB&J Turkey...
1. Spread peanut butter and jelly on a full piece of bread.
2. Cut circle head out with a lid. We used a spice lid. Place it on your turkey.
3. Roll out fruit snacks for feathers.
4. Make a face with peanut butter and jelly.
For the Cheesy Turkey...
1. Cut out a circle head from bread with one lid.
2. Cut a larger circle of cheese to frame the head.
3. Use grated cheese for feathers and face. You can use ketchup or cream cheese as glue.
The idea came from Family Fun, and we adapted it to what we had and what the kids felt like eating for lunch.