Craft Love













I obviously haven't been crafting a whole lot since Why-Why was born, but I did make a scarf and hairclips this week for a little girl's birthday.

Have you used knifty knitters? I LOVE these things. You can make a hat or scarf or blanket or whatever in an evening while watching a movie. The white scarf I made was so quick. Basically, I went back and forth between two basic stitches I learned on Youtube. I didn't want to count rows, so I didn't. I just switched stitches whenever I felt like it. Then at the end, I added a fringe. I think I learned that from Youtube, too.


The clips are as simple as they look. I cut out felt hearts and hot glued them to buttons and hair clips. Honestly, they took less than five minutes.

It was nice to use some creative skills again!

No comments:

Post a Comment