A New Review Site

Hey friends,

I'm really struggling to get back into the swing of things since Christmas. I took a fabulous vacation for a couple weeks over the holiday. I never wanted it to end...but of course it did, and now life is insane.

I just wanted you to know that I am not abandoning DCR. I love it and believe that many people find it helpful.

Until I can get myself organized and going again, I'd like to direct your attention to a new site that is similar to DCR. TeenLitReview recently went live. As you can see from the name, the main difference is that they are focusing only on teen books. At DCR, we review books for all ages (except picture books. I do that at my other site, Whimsy Books). However, TeenLitReview and Deliciously Clean Reads are both committed to recommending books that won't make your grandmother blush.

-Emily

PS. One of the problems is that I am very low on reviews. So send away! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice of you to give us a plug!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete